Jon was so excited to celebrate his first Father's Day! I woke up early and made him breakfast in bed. We went to church where the Stake Presidency was visiting and talked about families and roles. Afterwards, we came home and open Jon's first Father's Day card that I had custom made with pictures of him, Eli and our family.
I am so grateful for the wonderful Father's that are in our family and have touched our lives.
Thank you Jon for loving Eli and me so much and for always making us smile. Eli looks up to you and watches your every move. I hope he grows up to have your same ambition. I am so excited for you to experience so much love and joy from your son and family! You treat Eli so good and one day he will be able to tell you how much he loves you! I am grateful for your goals and your testimony! They have truly been a blessing in our family. We love you!
My Father is amazing! Thank you so much Dad for your perfect example to our family and other around us on how to be the best Dad and the best Husband. You set the bar high for our husbands! Thank you for all your love and support throughout the years! You have built such a strong foundation for your family and we ave been able to be blessed in so many ways from your diligence and hard work and caring personality. You have always made us all feel so comfortable with being home and feeling love when we are away! I love you!
Grandpa, you are a man of great love for everyone of your children and grandchildren. A Father to many more than just the people in your family. I am so grateful and proud to say I belong to your family and have people tell me all the sweet and loving things you have done for them over the years. Thank you for your example and for staying so strong in the Gospel. All of our family has benefited from your strength!
Grandpa Carreon, Thank you for always making us feel welcomes and loved when we come to visit. I am so grateful for the special moments that we as a family have been able to share with you. Eli loves you so much and you are sooo good at making him smile! Thank you for raising Jon to be such a strong man with an attitude of hard work and dedication. We miss and love you!
Pop's, You truly know joy! I am so grateful for your big heart and great smile! We have always been able to see love and compassion in you. Jon is so lucky to have had such a giving man in his life and now me and Eli get to enjoy that same love. You give the term "hard worker" a new meaning! Thank you for blessing our lives. Love you!
Jason, I am so grateful that your proposed to my sister! We absolutely love having you in our family! You are such a great Father to Jack and Wes and are so good with Eli! Thank you for always making the load a lot less when we come into town and for helping out our family! You are so strong and supportive! You have a great attitude towards others and such a positive outlook on life! We love you and miss you very much!
Happy Father's Day to some amazing men!
No comments:
Post a Comment