I love Summer! We have been so busy with the Freedom Festival coming up, which I am a part of the planning each year, getting ready for our family to come visit, playing with friends or being a full time student- We are BUSY! Ever since Summer has come we have been spending many hot days in the pool! The water is so nice and Eli loves every minute. I was called to serve in the Mom and Tot group for church and I think we will be doing a lot of swimming for activities! ;)
Here is just a cute picture that I love of Eli. Plastic water bottles are one of his FAVORITE things!
He is getting to be such a big boy. I can't believe hi is almost as big as his bath tub! He loves being in there too.
Eli playing peek-a-boo with Mom
First attempt at making a tie onesie... I'll be trying again soon. It's so hard to sew around the tie with a machine, i don't know how people do it!
Mckinsley, Eli and Cooper getting ready to take a dip in the pool. This was Coopers first time and he was not so much a fan. He just wanted to sleep on his Mommy.
After the pool we went over to Natalie's to hang out for a little longer. Mckinsley and Eli are such good friends! I just love to see them together!
Eli kept trying to get Mckinsley'e ear. He got a kick out of it!
During our first Mom and Tot activity at the pool, Eli fell asleep while I was holding him in the pool so we got out and I worked on getting a little color while he stayed next to me in the shade playing with toys. On the walk home, he passed out again. I din't want to wake him up by changing his clothes so I got him nice and comfy on his water tube.
No comments:
Post a Comment