On March 3rd, Eli turned 4 months old!
He is getting to be so active. We have his next check up appointment on the 9th so we will find out how much he weighs and how tall he is, I love finding them out! We picked out a swing for him a few weeks ago from BabiesRUs, he really enjoys it. Next we will have to get him a play yard.. I think that is what they are called, so he can stand/sit and hold himself up while he plays with his toys.
This month Eli really started to smile, A LOT! I wish I could have captured a really good one in these pictures. He coos all the time. I love waking up to him in the morning when he is wide awake, not even crying and just happy to see him Mommy and Daddy. This is when he is really talkative and sooo happy!
He works so hard to hold himself up, pretty soon he will be up on his knees... well, that time will come faster than I want. i just can't believe how big my little baby is getting!
One of the many fun faces Eli likes to make!
We will be taking family pictures while in California! I can not wait!
To view more click here
3 comments:
He is so darn cute! It's hard to believe his already 4 months old!
I can't wait to give a Big Hug and Kiss...See you this weekend..
He is so sweet! I hardly recognize him. He looks great and i can't wait to see him! And I know he can't wait to see ME!
So adorable!!! It's fun to see how big he is already. Btw, I think the play yard you are referring to is called an exersaucer. They are awesome! Brynlee LOVES being in ours. They are pretty pricey, but you can find great deals on KSL or at Kid 2 Kid.
Post a Comment