Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy, LATE, St. Patrick's Day

I am so far behind on blogging... having a sweet little boy take up all your time makes computer time, well, a little less. We just got back from our 2 week trip to California! While there Eli got to meet the whole family, had a baby shower, celebrated some birthdays, took family pictures, went shopping and much much more, including his first St. Patric's Day!!!

My Mom bought this headband I think for Taylee but Eli looked so cute with it on, I had to snap a picture! He got this adorable green outfit from our friend Cari Rath! Thanks Cari, it worked out great so that no body would pinch his little chubby cheeks!

I will post all about our trip and the fun stuff that we have been up to very soon!

Happy St. Patti's Day!

No comments: