Friday, April 1, 2011

Temecula Shower for me and Eli

A long, over-due, shower that was planned twice and on the third time it happened! My Mom and Nicole planned and Hosted this beautiful shower for Eli and I. They made delicious chocolate covered cake balls, three different types of quiche. There were also all types of fruit and a berry yogurt with granola. Everything had it's place and was displayed so nicely.

I loved seeing old friends and ward members. I was shocked with the number of people that came. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!

{ Cake balls }

{ Becky, Nancy, Alisha}

{Jessica, Mom and Janet}
This was one of the games we played. They had to guess what week I was on in the picture.

{ Carma, Kelly and Ann}

{ Our fun neighbor friends the Villars and Taylee}

{ Aunt Jody with Eli }

Nicole made a DVD slideshow of the journey with Eli. It was very touching!



{ A beautiful quilt that Linda Cortenbach made }

{ Me, Eli and Grandma Pyle }

{Grandma Connie, Me, Eli, Grandma Pyle and Grandma Heidi }

{ Aunt Jody, Aunt Lisa, Anna, Nicole, Jessica, Mom
Grandma Connie, Katie, Me, Eli, Grandma Pyle and Taylee }

{ Mom & Sandi Wells- Proud Grandparents
Me and Holli Kim- Proud Parents }

Holli and I actually had the same exact due date of January 6th! Crazy how everyone is so different and pregnancy is very unpredictable!

Thank you everyone for coming! You made me feel so loved!

No comments: