This Valentines Day was very different from the rest that Jon and I have shared together... but it was perfect!
It started off with Jon going to school from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., coming home and me leaving for work until 6 p.m. I was planning on taking my two Valentines to Olive Garden for dinner but Jon thought it would be best for Eli to just stay home. So, the next best thing that I could think of was Cafe Rio To-Go! I stopped by the grocery store first and picked up two Mexican Sodas in Valentines Day colors. And that's what our romantic dinner was.
The night before, I made chocolate covered pretzels, one of my favorite treats! We watched two movies and were in bed by 1 a.m. YAY!
It was nice not worrying about the crowded restaurants and crazy love birds running all around town. It was peaceful and relaxing, something that all three of us needed!
Jon surprised me by getting this bad boy ...
The Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag that I have been wanting!!! Along with the stroller clips.
Thanks Babe... I promise to take good care of it!

4 comments:
What a cute bag! I love it!
Sounds like a wonderful day! Love you guys!
Cafe Rio is amazing! I'm so glad you got your bag...what a nice surprise!
Post a Comment