Friday, January 18, 2013

Eli's 2nd Birthday- Monster Party

This post is long over due but I just had the time to edit all the pictures saved on our camera and had to show you all how cute Eli's 2nd birthday turned out!

I absolutely LOVE how the banner and 2 sign turned out! I made the banner out of ribbon and felt and the 2 sigh I cut out the number then used tissue paper glue and a pencil to make it pop out.
If you look close at the Monsters center eye, Eli had already taken a small bit out of it!

These marshmallow desserts are sooooo much easier to do then cake pops! I just dipped the bottoms in melted white chocolate, then rolled them in sprinkles and let them dry on a sheet of wax paper!

We played pin the eye on the Monster
And our Mr. Monster for the Bean Bag game

Ate a little Chocolate Cake . . .

Opened some awesome gifts!!




Happy Birthday Eli! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

everything turned out so cute!!

Courtney N said...

Very cute! Happy birthday little guy!

Abby said...

Cute cute party!!