Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lingerie Party

I was so excited to throw Kaylee a shower ... and she really wanted a lingerie Shower! 
I had no idea how embarrassed she would get or if she wanted an over the top, sexy shower, so I kept it pretty PG for most of the party! ;)

 I punched out big circles and glued them to a string in an assortment of inks and white and ran black and white streamers down the wall... we had a lot more decorations and balloons that we were going to hang from the ceiling, but the Club House opened up 2 1/2 hours LATE!!! So we had just enough time to set up the food table, a candy table and some decorations!
I LOVE how these cups turned out!! And I made them up ON MY OWN!!! Did not even use Pinterest for this!! All I did was get a simple pink ribbon and some white lace ribbon, black paper cups (plastic ones will melt) and hot glue them on! 
Piece. of. Cake!
And the lingerie cookies, of course there are all over Pinterest! They turned out pretty cute and everyone just loved them! They tasted amazing too... since I use Pillsbury pre-made cookie dough! (SSShhhhhh)
This is my cute, young and fun cousin Haylee.  We played "The Teddy" game. I had a beautiful red box and told everyone that there was a "teddy" inside.  We had the Bride-to-be turn around as we passed that box around as fast as we could and when the Bride-to-be said STOP, they were the lucky one who had to put it on! So I went with Haylee and she opened the box and was shocked... "So where is the lingerie???" Ha! I then pulled out a rob and told her to put it on and hide the teddy- she pretty much looked like she had nothing on under the robe... when she walked out into the room everyone was whistling and owwwwing then she whipped out the teddy BEAR!!! It was hilarious!!! We all could not stop laughing!!!
And of course to oodles and oodles or lingerie Kaylee got! We also did another game where on the invite I asked for everyone to bring an underwear bottom for Kaylee.  We threw them all into a pink bag and as she pulled them out, she had to guess who got that piece of lingerie for her!
We were there until after 11 pm.. Eli went to bed at 9:30 (and hour and a 1/2 after his bedtime) and Caden just enjoyed being held by his Aunt Darbi!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Those are some cute ideas for a shower and it looks so cute!

DCAja said...

love it! GBU :)
https://www.cekaja.com/