Monday, August 2, 2010

17 Weeks

I can not believe that from July 29th it has already been 4 months and 1 week! I feel great and am hungry all the time! I have only gained 2 pounds but my Doctors says that it's normal but between week 16- week 20 the baby is going to double in size! I can not wait for mu yummy to be huge and what I am looking forward to the most, is feeling the baby move! Also, between now and 20 weeks I should start feeling movement so I am always waiting for it when I am sitting or laying down in bed and can't fall asleep. Jon is so sweet, he is always talking to the baby through my belly button, he says it's the communication line! He makes me laugh! Since we just found out that they baby can hear us now, we have been talking to him a lot more and everyone is telling me to start reading and singing to him!
Well, since I am showing now and things have become very real, I will be taking weekly photos and at the end of the pregnancy they will be added to my 2010 book, I make one for every year. I have already started making one foe the baby! We have a few names in mind but have not pinned one down yet. I'm getting started on a bunch of projects with my family in California and Jon's mom. I can't wait to get it all together!



1 comment:

Holli said...

aw so cute i love it! everything is so exciting!