Saturday, July 24, 2010

4 Months Belly Shot!



Here I am at 4 months, from Thursday, July 22nd. It's so exciting to really be seeing a bump. We got our 3D-4D ultra sound last Friday and I will post pictures and possibly get a clip of the DVD they gave us. The baby was moving so much. It was a very special moment and I can't wait till my next ultra sound! I have already started looking up cute hats and bibs to start making since he will arrive in the beginning of winter!
We are so excited and I can't stop looking at my little belly!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You look so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see it when it gets big!

Anonymous said...

You look great pregnant Karilyn! Have you been sick at all? Congrats on having a boy. I loved having a boy 1st for some reason~