Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day and Hang Time

What a great holiday to reflect on all that our Mothers have done for us and to just make a special day to show our appreciation.  I love being a part of this holiday and am so blessed with a wonderful husband who made my day so special.  For Mother's Day this year, Eli and I made the Mom's a hand flower arrangement and sent them in the mail to our Mom's.


Jon let me sleep in while he took care of Eli made me my favorite breakfast, French Toast with powdered sugar and sliced strawberries. They came in the room to say Happy Mother's Day and breakfast is ready! When I walked out the door, there was a trail of tiny socks leading me to my breakfast. Jon also wrote across our whole mirror with a bar of soap saying HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. It was a great way to wake up! 
After breakfast, we went to church and I came home to not being allowed to help make dinner, do the dishes or anything that was a chore or not relaxing. Jon did everything!!
A few days later, I got a gift from my parents with a baby boy charm for my charm bracelet! Thank you Mom and Dad! I love it!


Here I am a little past 37 weeks- you can't really tell in the picture but my feet are a little swollen and my hands so I have not been able to wear my wedding ring in a while but was able to find a gold band in the for now.


We took our friends Natalie and McKinsley to Hang Time. We have already been there 3 times but this was their first. Eli is fearless! He loves to throw himself into the foam pits or scoot off this ledge that is about 5 feet high. 


It was empty the day we went so we were able to go everywhere. This is their dodge ball court. Eli and McKinsley had so much fun with all the balls and trying to climb the walls to slide down.



This si the little kids basketball court. Eli know exactly what to do and always yells, "Dad! Dad!" when he gets a ball and stands by the hoop waiting for Jon to pick him up to slam dunk! 








No comments: