I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ who sacrificed his life for me and everyone! I know he lives and is with us always and wants us to return to live with him and our Father in Heaven again as an Eternal Family! I am so grateful for the atonement and for the knowledge that I have of our Saviors love for all of us. I am truly blessed with such an amazing and loving family and to have such great examples in my life.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter with the ones you love and remember our Savior and the Atonement this beautiful day! We watched The Testaments, One Fold and One Shepherd, as a family today. It is an LDS film of the events from the New Testament and the Book of Mormon before and after Christ's resurrection, and as he visited both the Holy Land and the ancient America's. One of my favorites! It is also playing at the Salt Lake City Visitors Center.
Family Easter Pictures. To view more go here!
4 comments:
Happy Easter Kari and Jon and baby Eli!
I love all the pictures! How sweet.
Have a wonderful day. Love you!
Love the pictures and color coordination. Eli is like a little boy!!
I love Eli's outfit! So adorable!
sooooo cute i love these pics!
xo jess
Post a Comment