Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Fools Day & Eli is 5 months old!

. . . without the pranks!

Eli has figured out how to pick up his toys and bring them to his mouth
. . . which is where everything ends up.

My necklaces . . .

My hair, which he can't seem to miss, even when it's in a pony . . .

His little, stubby hands and thumb . . .

He is 15 pounds and 23 3/4 inches tall.
And the best news .....
Eli is COMPLETELY all caught up to a 5 month old in growth and development!
Wahoo!!! Other good news, no more shots for 6 1/2 weeks! He can sit up for a few seconds all by himself, has the biggest smile, loves to follow Mommy and Daddy around the house, wakes up every 3 to 4 hours to eat ( sometimes less, sometimes more). Eli loves to talk to everyone. I was in line at the post office and he just smiled and cooed at the three ladies around us! He is getting closer to crawling, sorta, he can budge himself in a circle and he pulls himself by grabbing onto his blanket on the floor. He's getting it!

I am so in love with his big brown eyes and his sweet smile and his pure joy, especially when he wakes up in the morning just smiling at me!


AAAhhmmm num num num!!!!!

Right after bath time! My Baby..... that's all that I can thing when I see this picture!
Love him in baseball outfits!


No comments: