We got the best Christmas gift that we could ask for.. ELI HOME!!! Eli came home almost 3 weeks ago and we have been having so much fun with him. I love to cuddle with this cute little guy. He has so much personality and loves us to much.. Whenever we are in arms reach from him, he will grab on to us with tight fists and not let go! Then he will sit and stare for as long as he can stay awake. It feels so good to be a mom and Jon is loving being a Dad!
We hope your Christmas was as amazing as ours! Merry Christmas!
(Our first Christmas tree)

Family

Mommy and Eli

He slept through the whole gift opening and pictures! Sweet boy!



I loved these books as a kid!

2 comments:
What a happy family! I hope you are all doing well!
You guys are so cute- and i LOVE your hair Keri! I got your message on facebook btw, our address: 3844 Canyon River Way Unit 2 Salt Lake City, UT 84119.
Post a Comment