Saturday, December 4, 2010

El1 is 1 Month old!

I can not believe it has already been a month since our sweet Eli has been born. He is such a cutie and loves to smile. The nurses hang around him all day long and like to visit while Jon and I are allowed to be there for his feedings and bath. We have met some really nice people from being at the hospital that truly care for Eli. Eli is doing so well. They just moved him up to 4 feedings a day! Next we will go to 12 hour feeding period where he will take all his feedings by mouth for the first 12 hours and then rest the next 12 hours. After that its a 24 hour feeding and then he gets to come home!!! I have been dreaming for that day to come!

He loves to have his right hand by his face but he scratches it up so we have to put a little sock over it for now.

These were right after his bath. But he is getting so big!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I can't get over how cute he is! I wanna meet him sometime after you get home and settled. I need to give you his gift! I'm all worried it's not going to fit in the right season now with him being so small. Maybe he'll just have to wear long sleeves in April ;) Glad to hear he is doing so well!