Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Girls Craft Night

I have always wanted to learn how to make those cute felt flowers, so last night we had a girls night which included a taco dinner and cookies! I bought every color of felt they had at Michaels for the night. We all were doing our own thing and jabbering up a storm so I only got two flowers made, but they were super cute... I should have taken pictures of them!

Also, some good news, Our friend Nicole ( the one in the purple shirt) had her doctors appointment and she is dilated to a 3! Her due date is October 5th, but we're betting she delivers a little early.

Brittney and Me
(The flowers Nicole made for her little baby... who is coming soon!)
(Nicole and Natalie working on a really cute fabric flower ..also wish I had a finished picture of)

(Brittney sewed a fabric tie onto a onesie)

2 comments:

Tom And Hailee said...

You guys should let me know when you do that again I would love to come!

Brittany said...

Hailee we would love to have you come! we'll invite you for sure next time!
Also, I love the pure frustration from my lack of sewing skills in these pictures. haha
It was a fun night though.
♥ you guys@