Friday, September 17, 2010

24 weeks


So I have finally hit the 6 months mark and I really need to find some clothes that fit! That is one of my missions for today! I love the style with the tunic or longer t-shirt and the leggings underneath. They have the leggings everywhere and I think I will pick myself up some today! They are so much more comfortable then wearing jeans that have no give at all!

On to the baby news. Not a whole lot has changed. I have gained 12 pounds this whole pregnancy and am expected to gain a total of 25 to 30... we'll see! I have been craving lots of sweets. Which I'm sure you can see from my previous posts.. and we just made walnut brownies last night! I eat cereal about 2 to 3 times a day, I just love it! And we go through Orange juice and cranberry juice like crazy!

Our baby boy is over a pound not and is a little over a foot long! I just went in on Monday for a Doctors appointment and everything is great! I measured correctly and his heart beat is right on! In a feww or two I will have to go in to drink that glucose drink to make sure that I am not at risk of any diabetes.. not looking forward to this.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Ummm...You are such a cute pregnant lady! goodness! :)

And don't worry about the drink thing. It tasted like Sprite to me. Other girls I know said the kind that they got tasted like orange soda. It's not bad at all.

Abby said...

You are so cute!! I am digging leggings and shirts I need to find more tunic shirts that I can wear I refuse to buy maternity clothes this time around since it is my last one!!!!

Don't worry too much about the glucose test it just takes like really sugary flat soda.

I failed my first one with Noah and had to do the three hour test and then with Sawyer I forgot about it andrhe morning before I went in I drank a dr pepper and had waffles I thought for sure with all that sugar I was going to fail but nope. I guess it doesn't matter how much sugar you are eating it is all about how your body breaks it down. At least that is how my dr explained it to me :) goodluck!!