

I love counting the weeks and watching the days swing by because that means I'm a whole week or a whole day closer to meeting this cutie inside me! I am feeling hungry all the time! I love having cookies and milk at any time of the day, my stomach feels so tight and full all the time! Not until just recently have I been feeling like I need a nap during the day, but I hate taking one because then I'm up all night! Lately I have been running around JoAnns and BabysRUs and Target looking for a pattern or theme for the babies room but I have had not luck just yet. I know that the furniture is going to be black and the colors will be chocolate brown, white green and blue. I still have until October 7th to decide since that is when I will be flying home for 5 days to gather with my Mom, Nicole and Aunt Lisa to sew our buns off! I am so excited! That will also be the time I have my first baby shower!
The baby is doing great! With every check up we have things are looking right on track and he is where he's supposed to be. I feel him kicking and bumping and moving all the time and Jon is loving the moments he gets to feel him move as well. He is one strong guy, I'll tell you that! I can see mu stomach jump when he kicks! I think we have decided on a name but I'm going to wait to post it for a few more weeks, just in case. But when I have my 5 day craft weekend with the family, we will be sewing his name on a lot of things!
1 comment:
Cute belly! I miss being pregnant!
I'm sure you've already thought about this one... but I think an airplane theme for baby boys is so cute!
Post a Comment