

I can not believe how fast time is going by! Next week will be the 5 months mark. Our baby boy is moving around so much this past week and at times you can see where he is with my tummy looking lop-sided at times! Jon was able to fell him move a few nights ago. He has been very patient in wanting to fell some movement. I love it. It's really reassuring to know that he is okay and is strong enough for me to fell his little kicks!
On Monday I will go in for an ultra sound that will confirm the sex, even though it was really clear in the other ultra sound. We get to bring a DVD and have it recorded again! We have a name in mind but nothing is solid yet.
My sister and Aunt sent Jon, I and the Baby a package in the mail and it was a nursing blanket that they made! Super cute, I'll have to take a picture of it to post. They did such a great job and are so talented! I have a long list of thing I want to make for the baby before he gets here like shoes and hats and things to keep him warm during the winter. Well, there's only a few more months to go and he will be here!!!
1 comment:
Your belly gets cuter and cuter every week! I love the posts! Isn't feeling the movement the absolute best?! I miss that about being prego. guess I'll just have to have another one :)
Post a Comment