Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Bump!



Well I finally feel like I am showing enough to post a picture. This was taken just the other day while in my Week 14! I have not gained any weight so I know its not just me over eating . . . But its an actually BABY GROWING IN MY TUMMY!

This Friday Jon and I are going to be in Temecula for my sister Kasey's wedding on Saturday so, Nicole, my older sister, set up an appointment for us and our family for the 3D ultra sound so we can see what were having! I hope the baby is positioned right! We have started a "Baby Guessing Chart" that has the baby's gender, weight, height, and due date.

What is your guess?
(I'm due January 6th)

5 comments:

Brittany said...

AWWW! you look so cute!
okay, my guesses are:
GIRL
6 lbs 7 oz
20 in long
January 3rd

Yay! Let us know!

Courtney N said...

Dang girl you look adorable!
Im not so good at the guessing thing but Ill try:
Boy
7 lbs 3 oz
20 in
um... when are you supposed to be due?

Stout House said...

YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE PREGNANT LADY!!! What a cute baby bump!!!!!!!

Shauna said...

I guess you're gonna have a boy! :)
He'll be
7lbs 12 oz
21 in
Born January 5th

Good luck with everything! You sure have a cute baby bump!

Alexis Tanner Lane said...

Well according to the Chinese Baby calendar, you'll have a boy! I hear it's 99% accurate. ;-) Good luck girl! Hope things are going well!