Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ouch...

We had another basketball game today and I really took a beating. I practically threw myself into a wall to keep the ball inbounds, then I landed wrong on my right ankle when going for a rebound and someone stepped on top of it, yes, while it was already twisted! Ouch! i though I would be fine so I went in for the rest of the game but now that I am relaxing at home, it's really starting to bother me again. I sprained my ankle in High School playing Basketball, but that was WAY worse so I'm lucky I wont have to go through that recovery again. I think I'll just have a slight bruise and it will all be fine again
Another update, Rec. softball starts in April so we have our team set, have ordered our uniforms, now all we need are socks and a little bit of practice! Its co-ed so I'm really excited to be able to play with Jon on my team for the first time! were looking for one more girl to be a sub, if your interested let me know. You wont have to commit to every game, we will call you when we need another player, we just need to get your name on the roster!

No comments: