Saturday, February 6, 2010

I miss these guys. . . And Christmas

Christmas in California! What a great time! I know that were now in February and should be posting Valentines Day Post, but I could not miss putting these up! Jack is beginning to talk really well and loved telling us about Santa Clause and SNOWMEN! This kid is so cute! We drove down the streets looking at the lights and whenever we passed a "nowmen" we had to stop and roll down the window to get a better look at the Snowmen! Wes is trying to be like his big brother but all that comes out is grunts and high pitched screams!
We also went to Pasadena on Christmas Day to be with Jons side of the family. Ava was all dressed up in her beautiful Christmas Dress, which we decided to wear outside while blowing bubbles and the whole bottle spilt all over it! Oops! Well I hope you all had a great Christmas too!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What great pictures! Look like you all had fun.