I have been so busy with the move and work that I have been slacking on my picture taking so Kasey and Preston volunteered to take a few fun shots with me... we even took a few of Jon and I. We went down through Provo Canyon where they have waterfalls and a river/ stream, Oh it was so pretty and FREEZING! And just as a side note: These are not Engagement pictures!
6 comments:
So when's the big day? Is she getting married before or after Aubree? What about Tiersha? Are you taking their "not engagement photos" too? : ) I kid I kid! The photos look great!
They totally look engaged!! lol. Hey, when you guys come up.. any chance you might have time to take a few family pics of us? Just for fun? We were realizing over the holidays that we hardly have any of Travis, Alida and I together. Only if you have time, no biggie if its too hard :)
Thanks! I am excited to see my little tummy grow and to feel her. We do need to hang out :)
Okay so I LOVE KASEY!!! She is so stunningly beautiful!!! The photos look great
I am loving all the pictures you are doing. Awesome work Karilyn.
I didn't know that you guys moved. Where did you move to? You do a great job with your photography~
Post a Comment