Saturday, December 5, 2009

Festival of the Trees

My Friend Natalie invited me to go to the Festival of Trees with her at the South Town Expo Center. It was huge inside. There was everything from community dance teams and singing groups to Christmas trees and gingerbread houses! Every year they put on this event and locals donate the pre decorated Christmas Trees, paintings, blankets, wreaths, desserts and much, much more, to be purchased and all the proceeds go to charity. It was amazing! If you live in Utah or will be visiting next year, I encourage you to stop by and look around.







2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

LOVE LOVE Festival of Trees - all the proceeds go to Primary Children's Hospital - so of course I think they'e amazing:)

Charis said...

we go every year. of course, I make candy for the event with my mother, so we like to go and see how much the candy we make is selling for. it is very exciting every year. one day we hope to be able to buy a christmas tree.