Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lindsey's Bridals

Finally I get to post these pictures of the Beautiful Bride Lindsey IVEY! They just got married today, but I had to stay home with a 103 fever! I am sooo bummed! So my wonderful Husband took care of me all night and all morning, then ran over to the temple and took some pictures as they were coming out... to be showed on next post... stay tuned! These were taken at the Day Break Community in South Jordan! It's such a beautiful place there! Enjoy!




























4 comments:

Courtney N said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! You are so talented... will you do my bridals when/if I get married? Seriously!

Holli said...

wow Lindsey is so pretty and you took some awesome pic's!

Mary Ann said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I missed their wedding, I'm horrible - I just toally forgot about it. Thanks for posting these pictures, Linds is gorgeous AS ALWAYS!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pictures. Very pretty and unique. Those are the best kinds. Great job!