Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Funny Survey

1. Real Name: Karilyn
2. Witness Protection Name: (mother and father's middle names): mother doesnt have one,Ellis
3. Nascar Name: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad): Donald William
4. Star Wars Name: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name): CarKa
5. Detective Name: (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Monkey
6. Soap Opera Name: (middle name, town where you were born): don't have one Fountain Valley
7. Superhero Name: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning): The Yellow Milk"er"
8. Fly Name: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name): Kaon
9. Street Name: (fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie): Mint Chocolat Chip Oatmeal Macadamia Cookie
10.Gangsta Name: (first 3 letters of last name plus izzle): Carizzle
11.Goth Name: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black midnight
12.Iraqi Name: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, first two letters of your middle name, last two letters of your first name then last 3 letters of your last name): Aryneon

Just copy, paste and edit to yours to try it out! Hopefully yours will look better and sound better than mine since I dont have a middle name and my Mom doesnt!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I personally think you have a middle name now: Your maiden name! That was fun. I think I will put it on mine.

Lisa said...

Cute...

Heather said...

So...in your link list I see Griffith Family. Alyssa is like my 2nd cousin or something like that! Crazy small world huh?