Sunday, May 3, 2009

BUMMERRRR

So we got back from Hawaii a few days ago and I have been so excited to download alll the picture for you all. Well I imported the first 830 pictures and went to work editing like crazy untill... take a deep breath.... last night I was about half way done when I went to erase 3 pictures and I ended uo erasing alllll the pictures that I edited!!!!AAAHHHHH! I pratically through the laptop at Jon and exclaimed..." I lost my pictures.. they all erased... FIND THEM!!!" Well something like that... so we searched and searched and searched and searched but could not find them ANYWHERE! So I turned the computer off for the night and just stared al over agintoday, so I promise that I will get them up soon!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

oh no....i hope you find them!

Sharon and John said...

very sad! i hope you can find them...i want to see your fun trip asap!

Tiffany Downs said...

unreal about the pictures! Yes, I need my hair done pencil me in!!!!!!

Confessions of a Food Obsessed Girl said...

O my gosh! what a bummer. Thats probably why i'm not good at all that stuff because if something happens like that I go ballistic. haha. Good lUck!!

Tiersha said...

I hate when that happens!