Monday, December 22, 2008

Lights in Pasadena

Jon and I went to Pasadena on Sunday to see his Brother Eric come home from Florida. While there we had an amazing BBQ that Jon actually participated in grilling. When night fell, Dawn, David, Alicia, Ava, Monique, Carmella, Jon ans I took a tour around town to look at all the Christmas lights. This was the first house we saw. They put this on every year for all their friends, family and neighbors. The Man that owns this beauty was also owns an ice cream store, which Dawn used to work for. We also drove down a few streets where the whole neighborhood gets involved and decorated their homes for the theme that their street was ( ie Peace on Earth, and Baby Prince...).






2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Those Christmas lights are SO COOL!

cari said...

I have been there before and it is really neat. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. When do you guys move?